The success of the REBOK Community depends very much on the engagement of its members. As such we would very much like you to optimise your settings so that you are aware of what is going on and can engage fully. Due to privacy laws we can't do this for you. Following are the steps you need to take to be fully engaged:
Firstly you need to be logged on to make changes to your settings. Click the sign in button at the top right or register if you have not already done so.
Follow the LinkedIn main forums:
- Click on the forums tab then click the Follow button at the top right
- Choose you frequency of emails (we recommend "when new content is posted" otherwise you can't participate in the live conversation)
Follow the Wiki:
- Click on the Wiki tab, then index and click the follow button.
The above are the most important ones. However, we also suggest that you bookmark the following useful pages in your browser:
On your profile page (down arrow in top right corner)
- upload an image of yourself (picture icon next to circle) and
- say something about yourself by clicking the "Edit Profile" button
- tick any appropriate organisation membership
- consider enabling status updates so you can share what you are doing in the Risk Engineering space
- tick "news and information" and "automatically follow content" in the Notification Settings. Please choose to receive emails frequently as most communities thrive with regular interaction.
Finally, don't forget to make a contribution by:
Edited by Nadine Cranenburgh